Welcome to the Tumblr for the upcoming indie game, Axle! Here you'll not only find updates from the game's production, but visual and musical inspirations, like steampunk, dieselpunk, indie games, electro swing, and much more!
Axle is a gear built to fix clockwork toys, but his dreams of adventure come true when he is swept up in a journey that will land him right in the middle of machines bigger and badder than he could ever imagine. With unique rolling and magnetizing game mechanics, and a rich steampunk world, Axle is sure to be a platformer game you can't put down!
Now available on Android!
Coming Soon to iOS!
We just launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds to release on the game on Google Play and the App Store! We have some really classy rewards too, like Cufflinks and and Bow Ties!
Go check it out! Make a donation and spread the word!
- avantgarland likes this
- tetrazelda reblogged this from axle-the-game and added:
- grlizzybear likes this
- blaust reblogged this from axle-the-game and added:
- lilepo reblogged this from axle-the-game and added:
- c0unter-clockwise reblogged this from axle-the-game
- grlizzybear reblogged this from jak-o-lope and added:
- jak-o-lope reblogged this from seaberusgoing and added:
- nellufy likes this
- bitterist likes this
- faerieclara reblogged this from seaberusgoing
- seaberusgoing reblogged this from grlizzybear and added:
- bitterist reblogged this from axle-the-game and added:
- therivanqueen reblogged this from axle-the-game and added:
- axle-the-game posted this