Welcome to the Tumblr for the upcoming indie game, Axle! Here you'll not only find updates from the game's production, but visual and musical inspirations, like steampunk, dieselpunk, indie games, electro swing, and much more!
Axle is a gear built to fix clockwork toys, but his dreams of adventure come true when he is swept up in a journey that will land him right in the middle of machines bigger and badder than he could ever imagine. With unique rolling and magnetizing game mechanics, and a rich steampunk world, Axle is sure to be a platformer game you can't put down!
Now available on Android!
Coming Soon to iOS!
How a sewing machine works.
This floated around reddit for a while the other month, and I still can’t stop staring. It makes me want to sew…or make levels about sewing machines.
Still mystified? Check out this page for a breakdown of what’s happening.
- lilsaambo likes this
- gogogohyunshik likes this
- criticalimits reblogged this from axle-the-game and added:
- someturquoisebeat reblogged this from axle-the-game
- lfkr reblogged this from thetailor08
- lfkr likes this
- iseel likes this
- expertfieldmouse likes this
- mattswizzle97 reblogged this from hallwaid
- hallwaid reblogged this from axle-the-game
- thetailor08 reblogged this from axle-the-game and added:
- thetailor08 likes this
- sqamanthaw likes this
- twerkingrabbit reblogged this from axle-the-game
- awonderingdawn likes this
- ourrealityvstheirs likes this
- bitch-plasticmelts reblogged this from weshallbekind
- reinforcingantiana reblogged this from weshallbekind
- sober-mistakes likes this
- bringthewhippedcream reblogged this from weshallbekind
- weshallbekind reblogged this from axle-the-game
- prettypaperwings reblogged this from axle-the-game
- butterflyempire likes this
- cindyaqui reblogged this from axle-the-game
- cindyaqui likes this
- monteriussoul likes this
- monteriussoul reblogged this from axle-the-game
- axle-the-game posted this